1. Download the most recent version using the link below
What is new in version 13.1...|
These are .rbz or .apk files. Technically they are zip archives, but you don't need to extract them!
2. Install the extensionFor PC:
- Open Sketchup
- In the top menu bar click on "Window" then click on "Extension Manager"
- In the bottom left click "Install"
- Navigate to where you downloaded the ".rbz" file. Select it and click "Install"
If an older VR Sketch was already installed, you need to restart SketchUp now.For Oculus Quest: see this page.
3. Have fun
VR Sketch is now installed, just click "Extension", "VR Sketch", "Send to VR" to start working in VR!
For more info see the Documentation.